Friday 14 August 2009

Muse revealed

The long awaited reveal of the Muse has happened ... and what a reveal. Not only was the beautiful pendant revealed, but the multitude of entries and winners as well. I had so much fun today going through all the entries and gazing longingly at the array of designs from people all over the world.

Congratulations to all that entered and hearty congratulations to the finalists .... which I am happy to say, I am part of. You could have blown me over when I logged on this morning to find that I was one of two Australian finalists. My fellow finalist - Amanda Katz - with her amazing design and winner of the "Handmade Component" section ... congratulations Amanda. Finalists can be found here. There's also two galleries that have been set up with every single entry showcased - these can be accessed here.

Sooooo ... finally I can reveal my piece with the secret Muse - a gorgeous pendant from Lillypilly. I had so much fun making this piece, my first using this sort of design and stitching. Can't wait to see what secrets the "Use the Muse III" kit will reveal to me when I receive it. Thankyou Scarlett for such a great competition and beautiful Muse.

"Under a Moroccan Sky"



2 comments:

sootfoot5 said...

As a fellow participant and finalist, I really take my hat off to all of the international participants. It amazes me how all of you submitted such lovely pieces when you were under stricter time constraints than those of us in the US. I'm so glad you were rewarded - you deserved it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! really very pretty! I still have to reveal my muse... and am so looking forward to the next muse! :-)