Monday 10 August 2009

Ekka results

Well I guess I better put these up :)

I entered two pieces into this years Brisbane Show (Ekka as it's fondly known) - and this is the first year for me at the Ekka. Lady of the Lake and The Deep Blue are the two pieces that made it down there and I'm very happy to say that I got ..........

1st Place - The Deep Blue
3rd Place - Lady of the Lake

My mother went to the opening day last week and took some rather dodgy photos - not her fault, they are behind glass afterall. So here are the photos - except that you can't see the card for the 1st place, they hid it around the side apparently, and had the card and piece for the 2nd place winner in front of my piece *rolling eyes*.





2 comments:

Julz said...

Oh well done Maryanne!!! I remember you werent sure about the whole venture...but you must think it worth it now!!! Congrats

Myléne Hillam said...

Congratulations - well deserved wins!