Wednesday 27 January 2010

Treasury pics

Just happened to be in the right place at the right time today and scored myself my first Treasury Main.

Full of items from my favourites list


And below are Treasuries that I've been featured in so far this year - thankyou all for including me in your lovely Treasuries.

My Verdegris Heart necklace - top centre

My Scarlet Woman necklace - third row, first pic


Horned Owl Pendant - last row, third pic


Horned Owl Pendant - first row, third pic

Sun Man brooch - Fourth row, first pic


Pearly Shell Wedding Bracelet - First row, first pic



3 comments:

A Beaded Affair said...

Wow, you've been featured a lot and deservedly so. Incredible work.
Lois

Belinda Saville said...

I love your first treasury, Maryanne! You've put together a stunning collection :) And thank you for introducing me to the exquisite work of Emily Gray...I must have spent hours trolling through her stuff yesterday, what a phenomenal talent! And now I'm inspired in a whole new way :) Well done on appearing in so many treasuries too, you're going great guns!!! :D

Maryanne said...

aahhhh Belinda ... I'm so glad you love Emily's work, it's amazing isn't it? Her work has also inspired me and I bought a whole of heap of SS wire the other day, and LOS, so when I get over a couple of challenge pieces I'll be getting stuck into some wire. Good luck with yours darl :)