Sunday 10 January 2010

Feature Artist - Evy Designs

Seeing as things are a bit quiet for me on the jewellery making front at the moment, I've decided that I'm going to start featuring Artists that inspire me ... starting with Elizabeth from Evy Designs.

Elizabeth hails from Yorkshire in England, and her jewellery designs are to die for. Being a mix of contempory to classic, all her designs convey a beauty that is timeless.

Some of my favs ....

Willow Bracelet



Coralis Earrings




On the Grapevine



Peacock and Pearl Earrings



You can see more of Elizabeth's work in her blog, Etsy store, and her website.

3 comments:

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

I love Elizabeth's work! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Christina J. said...

Her work is beautiful. I especially like the earrings.

Maryanne said...

I've been a fan of Elizabeths for a long time ... I love her work :)