Friday 30 July 2010

Colour My Love

My newest piece ... just finished this morning.

I started this piece a few weeks back when I was madly making all that wedding stuff for the Bridal Show. I thought of doing this as something different - "out of the norm" so to speak for a wedding. Well, true to form, I didn't get it finished in time for the Show .... but actually I'm glad I took my time on this one. It's the first time I've ever made beaded beads - albeit little ones - but I love doing them so much I want to do more.
Rich sumptuous reds - clay heart tiles, seedies, Swarovski Crystals (lots of them), and a gorgeous Sterling Silver and Garnet toggle clasp
 








1 comment:

hepsusluydum said...

Hi Maryanne
Very nice blog.I live in İstanbul and
ı make handmade jewelry..
See you,love...
Zehra