Wednesday 21 October 2009

New items added

Well, it's been a while, but I've finally added some new items to my Etsy store ... and all going well, I'll add some more this week.

I've also started replacing my photos on my items. My previous photos were ... shall we say ... crap!!! So yesterday I sat down and took over 100 photos (new items included) and forced myself last night to sit on here and change the photos over. I think they look alot better - still have some to take and replace, but it's a start. Let me know what you think of the new photos, I'd like to get some feedback ... good or bad. :)

2 comments:

Cindy Caraway said...

I think your new photos are fabulous! This could explain why you are finding yourself in treasuries - curators like good photos! Or it could just be that your Sun Man is just too cute... :)

Maryanne said...

LOL .. thanks Cindy ... I love my sun man as well. :)