Wednesday 14 May 2014

Has it been that long?

Wow, its been such a long time since I've written anything here ... My apologies.

Well in case any of you wondering, from my last post .. Yes I did bow out in that round. Edgars work was just too beautiful to be up against. All good, I was just proud to have made it to the final 24. :)

So where am I now? Well besides waiting for my knee operation ... Yes I hurt myself, it is that BOTB time of the year again ... And yes I've been silly enough to enter myself for another gruelling competition. With three weeks design time left, has Maryanne started or finished her work? NO I haven't. I haven't even started yet. My brain, for some reason, hasn't been on task. Maybe its the pain from my knee thats stopping the creative juices to flow ... Maybe my heart just isn't in it ... But I do know that I need to pull my finger out and start this piece. My design has changed several times in my head, so it will be interesting to see which one I will go with when I do start. Its not going to be spectacular this year, so I'm not holding much hope of getting past the 1st round this year.

Other than BOTB, I've taken my little business into the Bridal market by including artificial bouquets into the equation. The good thing? They've proved quite popular, and I'm so grateful for those few orders that I have had, and have got even into next year.

Well, I hope you're all well. I will endeavour to post up some pics of my BOTB14 piece when things are underway, and keep you updated with all the gorgeousness that will undoubtedly be entered by all the talented beaders we have around the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with.