Monday 15 March 2010

Passionate Expressions - A Creative Journey

Well ... it's almost here. Just six short weeks until the opening of my very first Exhibition "Passionate Expressions - A Creative Journey", featuring all my bigger show pieces and my jewellery.

Passionate Expressions - A Creative Journey
1 - 31 May, 2010
Gargett Gallery, Gargett, Qld, Australia


I'll be having a Meet the Artist day early in the month, which I'm a bit scared about, but I'm excited about at the same time. I'm hoping to get more exposure for my pieces, and be able to pick up a sale or two ... even better would be another exhibition in the future.

6 comments:

Karyn said...

How exciting Maryanne - I am sure your exhibition will be a huge success.

Karyn

Maryanne said...

Thanks Karyn :)

NEDbeads said...

Yayyy!! I am so excited for you - and I am sure your pieces will be a huge hit!!!!!

Belinda Saville said...

You must be so excited, Maryanne...not long to go now! I wish you every success with your exhibition, lots of sales and plenty of custom orders are sure to follow ;-) Don't forget to take lots of photos for those of us who don't live close enough to come along!!! B. -xo-

Maryanne said...

Thanks Belinda, yes I'm getting quite excited ... and scared at the same time ... and yes I'll take lots of photos (if I'm allowed) :)

Unknown said...

we wish you every success...
so happy for you ...

mona & the girls