Friday 6 March 2009

Very humbled

Well ... I was so surprised this morning to log into my blog and see my name in a header - being a new post from a lovely blog that I follow. The Gaffer Girls have featured my blog as their Thursday Talent Winner. A very humbling thing to read.

I've never thought of myself as being great at this game, but it certainly warms the cockles of one's heart to think that someone thinks such nice things about my work. So to Mona and the girls ... my heartfelt thanks go to you, you've made me a very happy woman today. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we love you tooooooo
Marianne ...
so glad to share you with the world....
if you're ever over this way hope we get the chance to meet....
would love to get you behind the torch....
all our love
mona & the girls
ps and I have an extra bedroom for you anytime
I really mean it....