Wednesday 31 December 2008

Scarlet Woman



Another challenge piece for the Beading Forum - this one with the theme "Scarlet Woman". I had this idea as soon as I saw the theme and just had to do it. The funny thing ... when I was making her, my eldest (9 yrs) came along, saw her, loved her, and then commented on her big boobies!!! Oi!!! Boys!!!!!

Update: Just found out today that I won this challenge, which I'm totally stoked about considering that all the entries for this week were totally beautiful and there were a couple there that I wouldn't mind getting my little mitts on LOL.










5 comments:

Julz said...

I LURVE your entry Maryanne...such a terrific idea!!! Congrats!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I think this piece is beautiful and amazingly creative! I think you deserved to win. Its a stunning piece.

GraceBeading said...

She's a beauty for sure!

BeadyPool said...

Wow she is fab - congrats.

Ellen said...

Oh my, this is delightful! Congratulations on your well deserved win